Browsing the website, ‘www.innuo.com’, (the “Website”) means that the User accepts all of the terms and conditions included on this page, which shall have the same validity and effects as any agreement entered into in writing and signed. We recommend that you read all of the terms in details every time that you want to access this website. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions expressed, do not access, browse or use this website.
1. Information regarding the Owner of the Website:
Owner: INNUO, S.L. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”)
Tax ID Code (CIF): B-63013437
Address: Passeig de Gràcia 101, 4º 2ª, Barcelona
2. Website Content
These General Terms and Conditions for Access (the “Access Conditions”) regulate access for any person that accesses, browses, uses or participates on the pages that make up the Website, as well as the content and services included therein (the “User”).
The Company reserves the right to make any modifications and updates to the Website content, the configuration, availability and presentation thereof as well as these General Terms and Conditions for Access, at any time without any need for prior notice.
If the User does not accept these General Terms and Conditions for Access or, where applicable, the special terms and conditions that regulate the use of a specific service and/or content aimed at the Website Users set by such Company, the User must abstain from accessing the Website.
The Company may establish special conditions for the use of specific content and services which the User must be aware of and accept before using them, in accordance with the terms and conditions expressed therein.
3. Website Access
The User accesses the Website at his/her own liability. The content and services are exclusively aimed at broadcasting information regarding the business carried out by the Company.
The User can access the content and services available as such free of charge and without prior authorisation, notwithstanding the technical conditions or the need to previously register for certain services and content, as stipulated by the special terms and conditions for such services.
The User undertakes to adequately, correctly and legally use the content and services on the Website. The following is strictly prohibited: illegal or illicit activities and those that go against good faith and public order; in general all behaviour that impinges, misleads or goes against human dignity and the principle of not discriminating on grounds of race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality or any other personal or social circumstances; actions that go against public health and that of consumers and users and the protection of children and minors. Similarly, it is prohibited to engage in any activity aimed impersonating any person or institution and to tamper with, breach, alter or disconnect the system, servers, network or content, as well as to breach any connection requirement.
The User must only use the services and content for personal purposes and it is prohibited to use them to promote, sell, contract, spread publicity or information, either one’s own or that of third parties, notwithstanding the provisions of the special terms and conditions that, where applicable, regulate the use of a specific service and/or content.
The User must abstain from using any kind of computer virus, code, software, programme or computer or telecommunications device that could damage or alter the content, programmes or systems accessible through the services and content provided on the Website or information systems, files and devices of the users thereof without authorisation or the unauthorised access of any content and/or services on the Website.
The Company reserves the right to ban the User from the services without prior warning and to pursue any measures it deems necessary at any time, in order avoid the aforementioned behaviour and activity.
4. Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
The Website is governed by Spanish Law on intellectual and industrial property rights. Under no circumstances can it be deemed that accessing, browsing and using the Website and/or purchasing the products and services offered thereon implies a waiver, transfer, licence or grant, in whole or in part, of such rights by the Company in favour of the User.
The references to names, brands, trademarks, logos and other distinctive markings, either owned by the Company or third-party companies, implicitly mean that it is prohibited to use them without the permission of the Company or the legitimate owners. At no time, unless with express statements, does accessing and using the Website and/or its contents and/or services grant the User any right to the brands, logos and/or distinctive markings included thereon and protected by Law.
All rights to Intellectual and Industrial Property over the contents and/or services are reserved and it is specifically prohibited to modify, copy, reproduce, publish, including the “making available” right, transform or distribute in any way, all or part of the contents and/or services included on the Website, for public or commercial purposes, if no prior authorisation has been granted expressly and in writing by the Company or, where applicable, by the holders of the corresponding rights.
The person, persons or legal entities that breach the Company’s intellectual or industrial property rights shall be held accountable before the Competent Courts.
The Website includes content that has been created for merely informative or outreach purposes that might not reflect the current state of the art or that refer to general situations that, due to their content, cannot ever be applied by the User in specific cases. The opinions contained therein do not necessarily reflect the perspective of the Company. The content of the articles published on the Website cannot, under any circumstances, be deemed to be specialist or personalised advice. The User must not act based on the information included on this Website without previously seeking relevant advice from the Company.
5. Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy
This Privacy and Data Protection Policy is an integral part of the Disclaimer for the Website.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR), as well as the implementation provisions, the Company hereby informs Users that their data will be included in its databases, in accordance with the information below:
5.1 Data of the file controller and the contact information for the Head of Security
- Identity: INNUO, S.L.
- Telephone: 933428950
- Email: email@example.com
- Head of Security: Montserrat Llorens Ortiz
- Contact Details for the Head of Security: firstname.lastname@example.org
5.2 Purposes of Data Processing
The data the Company stores on you are: your name, address, telephone number, email address and, if you are customer, your username, password and payment details.
The Company shall process the information that it holds on the data subject for the following purposes:
- Managing any type of request, suggestion or petition regarding our professional services sent by data subjects.
- Internal research and development on the products and services we offer.
- Marketing communications, which involves the processing of data in order to inform you about activities, articles o interest and general information about our services via email address.
Data subjects can unsubscribe from such communications by writing to the following email address: email@example.com.
- Managing data provided by candidates for a job through a Curriculum Vitae (CV) sent in for a selection and recruitment process.
- Similarly, it is possible that we have to use and retain personal data for legal and compliance reasons.
- It is also possible that we might use your personal data to comply with the requirements of an internal or external audit or in any way that we deem necessary or adequate: (a) by virtue of the applicable legislation (b) to respond to requests from courts, security bodies, regulatory bodies and other public and government authorities (c) for compliance with our terms and conditions and (d) to protect our rights, privacy, security and property and that of other people.
The Company will process the data and information provided in the selection process with utmost confidentiality, for such purpose adopting the technical and organisational means necessary to avoid loss, misuse and/or unauthorised access.
- CV Management: the Company can store CVs for a maximum term of one year; once such term has elapsed, it will be automatically erased, in compliance with data quality principles.
- To determine the storage periods for other data, the Company takes into consideration local laws, contractual obligations and the expectations and requirements of our customers. When personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collated, it will be erased or destroyed securely.
We process personal data in compliance with the law and with transparency and equity. Data processing is carried out:
- For the performance of agreements entered into with the Company since processing is necessary for compliance with our obligations to you.
- With your consent.
- To fulfil a legitimate interest pursued by the Company’s institutions.
- In compliance with the Law.
5.4 Data Flow
Processors: the Company may grant access to certain personal data when it deems necessary in order to provide services and to improve them. When we share personal data, we do this in accordance with privacy and data security requirements.
- Companies in the Group: We share personal data between the companies that belong to the Group to provide and improve the services that you have contracted with us.
Data Transfer: We do not transfer data to third party, notwithstanding any legal provisions. If it is necessary for the correct provision of services that Users have contracted, access to and/or processing of the personal data under the responsibility of the User shall not be considered a data transfer.
Source: the Company collates your personal information from the following sources.
- Information that the data subject provides to us directly when requesting information, contracting or using our services or when requesting support from customer services.
- Furthermore, it is also possible that we obtain information from third parties that we deem is publicly available or in a commercial database to be able to offer you services that we deem might be of interest to you, to improve the precision of the data and improve our products and services.
Rights to Access, Rectification and Erasure: Data subjects have the right to obtain confirmation regarding whether the Company is processing personal data concerning them or not. Data subjects have the right to access their personal data as well as to request the rectification of any incorrect data or, where applicable, request for them to be erased when, among other motives, the data is not necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Right to Rejection or Objection: In certain circumstances, the data subjects can request to restrict the processing of their data and, where applicable, we will only store it for defence against any claims. In certain situations and due reasons related to their personal situation, data subjects can oppose the processing of their data. The Company will stop processing data, unless it is for imperative legitimate reasons, or for defence against any possible claims.
Data Portability Right: Data Subjects have the right to request data portability, allowing for their data to be directly transferred to an institution or business, as long as this is technically possible.
Such right can be exercised with the Company by any means of communications sent to the address listed in Section 2 of this Disclaimer, attaching a photocopy of the National ID Card of the owner of the data or to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5.7 Updates and Modifications
The Company reserves the right to modify and/or update the information about data protection whenever necessary for correct compliance with the Data Protection Regulation. Should there be any modifications, the new text will be published on this page where you will have access to the current policy. In any case, the relationship with users shall be governed by the rules stipulated at the precise moment when they access the Website.
5.8 Communications and Support Channel
Data Subjects can report any doubt regarding personal data processing or the interpretation of our policy using the following address: email@example.com.
In accordance with the provisions of the Information Society Services and e-Commerce Act 34/2002 of 11 July, you can withdraw your consent granted to receive marketing or promotional communications via email or other means of equivalent digital communications from INNUO, S.L. by sending an email with the subject “E-MAIL UNSUBSCRIBING”, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Company has an active profile on the main online social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Google+). The processing that the Company carries out with the data of its followers shall always be that which the social network permits for corporate profiles. The Company can therefore inform its followers by any means that the social network permits regarding activities, conferences and offers, as well providing personalised customer service. Under no circumstances shall the Company extract data from social media, unless this is obtained on a one-off basis and with the consent of the User for such purpose.
6. Cookie Use
In accordance with the provisions in Article 22.2 of the Information Society Services and e-Commerce Act 34/2002 of 11 June (LSSI-CE), INNUO, S.L. hereby informs you of the data collection and cookie processing policy.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded on to your device through the pages of the Website.
They are tools that play a special role in the provisions of various information society services. Among other things, they allow for a website to store and retrieve information regarding a User’s browsing habits or his/her device and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to identify the User and improve the service offered.
What types of cookies are there?
According to the purposes for which the data obtained from the cookies are processed, we can differentiate between:
– Technical Cookies: These allow for the User to browse through a website, platform or application and to use the different options and services there are, for example, to control the traffic and communication of data, to identify the session, to access restricted areas, to store elements that make up part of an order, to complete a purchase, request to sign up to or participate in an event, to use security elements when browsing, storing content to broadcast videos or sound, or to share content on social media.
– Settings Cookies: These cookies allow the User to access the services general predefined features according to a series of criteria on the User’s device, such as language, type of browser used to access the services, regional setting for where the service is accessed, etc.
– Analytical Cookies: These are cookies that allow for the owner thereof to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users on the websites to which they are connected. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure activity on websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles for the users of such websites, applications and platforms, in order to add improvements based on usage data analysis from the users of the service.
– Advertising Cookies: These cookies allow for the most effective management possible of the advertising space that, where applicable, the developer has included on a web page, application or platform from which the service requested is provided based on criteria such as the content published or the frequency at which adverts are shown.
– Behavioural Advertising Cookies: These cookies allow for the most effective management possible of the advertising space that, where applicable, the developer has included on a web page, application or platform from which the service requested is provided. These Cookies store information about users’ behaviour obtained through continuously observing their browsing habits, which allows us to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on this.
What type of Cookies does this Website use?
This Website uses the following types of cookies:
Google Analytics: _ga, _gat
WordPress_test_cookies, cdp-cookies-plugin,___atuvc,-__atuvs__, phpsession
SOCIAL MEDIA COOKIES
SOCIAL NETWORK AND COOKIE NAME
Facebook: reg_ext_ref, jsreg_fb_ref, jsreg_fb_gate
How are cookie settings changed?
The User can restrict, block or delete cookies form the Website or any other webpage through his/her browser. The way to do this is different for each browser, we will show the information for the most common browsers:
Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie="ie-10"
Warning regarding deleting cookies
If you reject cookies, you can continue using the Website; however, this may limit the use of some of the functions or hinder the good functioning of the Website and the User will need to log in for all of the services that require registration or log-in.
7. Communications through the Website
If the User sends information of any kind to the Company through the Website, via the channels made available for such purpose on the Website itself, the User states, guarantees and accepts that he/she has the right to do so freely and that such information does not breach any intellectual property rights, trademark, patent, trade secret or any other third-party rights, that such information is not confidential and that such information is not damaging for third parties.
The User accepts liability and holds the Company free from harm for any communication it personally supplies in its name or in representation of third parties, expanding such liability without any restrictions whatsoever for the correctness, legality, originality, source and ownership thereof.
8. Links to other webpages
Any links, hypertext, deep linking, framing or any other type of virtual connection by telecommunications networks from any website or URL (”Links”) to the Website, must be authorised by the Company.
If the User finds Links to other webpages managed by third parties on the Website, the Company states that it does not have the staff or technical resources to control, check or approve the content, information or services provided thereon. Therefore, the Company cannot undertake any kind of liability for any aspect related to the webpage that could be established on a link from the Website. The existence of link(s) to third-party website(s) does not mean that there is any collaboration or dependency relationship between the Company and the owner of the third-party website.
The existence of external links on the Website does not mean that the Company recommends the contents on the destination pages.
If the User effectively knows that a third-party webpage to which one of the links leads carries out illegal activities, he/she must immediately report this to the Company so that it may delete the link that leads thereto.
9. Links on other pages that lead to the Website
If any User, institution or webpages wish to establish any kind of link to the Website, these must be done in accordance with the following provisions:
The link must be absolute and complete; in other words, it must lead the User to the Website’s own URL by clicking and must cover the entirety of the screen of the access page to the Website. Unless the Company provides express written authorisation, under no circumstances can the website making the link reproduce, by any means, the Website or include it as part of its own website or one of its frames or create a browser on any of the pages of the Website.
On the page on which the link is established, it cannot be stated in any way that the Company has authorised the link unless the Company has expressly done so in writing. If the institution that creates the link from its webpage to the Website correctly wishes to include the brand, company name, trade name, sign, logo, slogan or any other identifying element of the Company and/or the Website, it must have prior express written authorisation.
The Company does not authorise the creation of any link to the Website from any webpages that contain illegal, illicit, unpleasant or obscene information or content or those that go against the law, morality, public order or generally accepted social standards.
The Company is not able to do nor does it have the staff or the technical resources to know, control or approve all of the information, content, products or services provided through other third-party webpages or websites that link to the Websites. The Company does accept any liability for any aspect related to the third-party website or webpage that links to the Website, specifically including, with no limitations, regarding functions, access, data, information, files, quality, reliability of its products and services, its own links and/or any other content in general.
10. Liabilities and Guarantees
The Company does not guarantee the reliability, usefulness or veracity of the services and information provided through the Website or the usefulness or veracity of the documents on the events that can be acquired through the Website, drawn up by professionals from wide range of sectors.
Therefore, the Company does not guarantee or accept liability for:
- The continuity of the contents on the Website.
- The lack of errors in such contents or products.
- The lack or viruses and/or other harmful components on the Website or the server that supplies it.
- The invulnerability of the Website of the security measures adopted thereon.
- The lack of usefulness or performance of the content and products on the Website.
- Damage that a person breaching the conditions, rules and instructions that the Company establishes on the Website may cause to himself/herself or a third party or through a breach in the Website security systems.
The Company accepts no liability for failures, errors or direct or indirect damage that may be caused to the User’s IT system (hardware and software) or the files or documents stored thereon, that may be caused as a result of:
- The capacity or quality of his/her IT system or presence of a virus on the user’s computer that have been used to connect to the services and contents on the Website.
- His/her connection or internet access.
- The poor functioning of his/her browser or by the user’s use of software that is not up-to-date or is not obtained with the relevant licence for the User.
However, the Company states that is has adopted all of the necessary measures within its means and the state of the art to ensure that the Website functions and to avoid the existence and transmission of viruses and any other harmful content to users.
If the User becomes aware of any illicit or illegal content or any that could be a breach of intellectual and/or industrial property rights, he/she must inform the Company thereof immediately so that the latter can adopt the necessary measures.
11. Duration and Modification
The terms and conditions stipulated herein may be subject to total or partial modifications without any prior warning from the Company. Therefore, the valid term thereof is the same as the time for which they are published on the Website. Any partial or total modification shall be published in the same way that the current General Terms and Conditions have been published; therefore, before accessing, browsing or using the Website, the User must read the General Terms and Conditions for Access published at such time.
The Company may terminate, suspend or interrupt access to the content on the website at any time with no prior warning and the User cannot file for compensation of any kind because of this.
If any or many of the provisions in these General Terms and Conditions should become illegal, null and void or ineffective due to a Court or another administrative body, the validity, effectiveness and legality of the remaining provisions of the General Terms and Conditions for Access shall not be affected, except for if the party claiming that they are null and void or may be rendered so can prove that without the clause that ends up null and void or that may be rendered so, the purposes of these terms and conditions cannot be complied with.
Visitors to the Website and any other person or business that uses or contracts any product or service provided thereon, with express waiver of any other jurisdiction that may be applicable thereto, except for in cases where this is not legally accepted, undertake to submit any dispute that may arise regarding the interpretation, application and compliance with these terms and conditions and any claims that may come about due to the use of this website to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the city where the Company has its headquarters.
13. Contact Details
The Company is happy to receive any comments regarding these General Terms and Conditions for Access. Should you feel that the Company is not adhering to this statement, please contact us by writing to the Company’s address or sending an email to email@example.com. We will do our utmost, as far as commercially possible, to determine and solve this problem quickly.